With the release of OpenAI’s GPTs, the custom GPTs, a new era of innovation and efficiency is on the horizon.
These AI-powered tools have the potential ability to completely change the way people live and work. In this article, we explore the best custom GPTs for writing, design, and productivity. Read on!
Custom GPTs for Writing & Content Creation
- Academic Writer (Professional Version): A professional academic assistant who helps with various academic tasks: writing papers, reading papers, weight reduction, polishing, designing experiments, PPT, etc.
- Dating Profile GPT: Create magnetic, personality-driven dating bios for Tinder, Bumble, etc. by TinderProfile.ai
- AI Assistant for Resume and Cover Letter: Professional resume and cover letter assistant by Zekeri Zekkerriyya
- PodGPT: Summarize and ask questions about any podcast episode by Mikkel Svartveit
- Jokester: Delivers short, casual jokes about work, geek culture, and family by Younss AZZAYANI
- All-around Writer (Professional Version): A professional writer???? who specializes in writing all types of content (essays, novels, articles, copywriting)
- Paraphraser & Proofreader (Professional Version): Expert in sentence refinement.
- Formal GPT: A informal to formal translator. It can give feedback about your CV. It can generate a cover letter for you by @emreisik95
- editGPT: Proofread, edit and track changes to your text inside ChatGPT. Works in conjunction with the editGPT browser extension allowing you to accept and reject changes without leaving ChatGPT
- BA that creates user stories: It will take a short input from the user, ask clarifying questions, and then create a user story with acceptance criteria by @MathewBeldon
- YouTubeGPT: Chat and answer questions from YouTube videos by @m1guelpf
- Poe Bot Creator: A GPT that can help you create a chatbot at Poe by @eseuz
- Audiophile Assistant: Specializes in providing expert advice on high-fidelity audio, from equipment selection to sound quality analysis by @HeyitsRadinn
- ThreadsGPT: Your creative ally in crafting engaging Threads app content by @Quagswagon2
- Cover Letter GPT: Crafts personalized cover letters tailored to your resume and job descriptions. Simply upload your CV in PDF format and the job description as text by @stefanzihlmann
- PDF/DocX Generator: Generate any complex documents, worksheets, charts, tables, etc., in PDF or DocX format powered by LaTeX by @JasonLLu
- OCR GPT: Extract text from scanned PDFs, photos, and even handwriting.
- Tweet X-aminer: Insights into Twitter’s algorithm with a hint of humor.
- Agentcy (beta): Autonomous creative agency. Find product market fit, overcome plateaus, or seek new paths to growth.
- SurveyDone: AI survey generator / builder / editor – hosting by surveydone.com
- YT Shorts Expert: Creates scripts and images for YouTube shorts by S.J
- Professional Rewrite Assistant: Refines text for professional standards by S.J
- Animation Creation: Create animated scenes and characters that resemble a 3D animated movie. A MindRenders.com creation.
- Post Generator: Writes your LinkedIn Posts by Johan van der Boog
Best Custom GPTs for Design
- Canva: Effortlessly design anything: presentations, logos, social media posts and more by Canva
- LogoGPT: Turn rough sketches into professional logos by Sai Rahul
- Designer GPT: Creates and hosts beautiful websites by Pietro Schirano
- Super Logo Designer “Logo Maker”: GPTs for super logo designers who will properly listen to you and propose a logo to you by Tomoyuki Enomoto
- Visual Weather Artist GPT: Simply provide your location and our AI will create a unique artwork reflecting the current weather, time of day, and characteristics of your city by Alex Volkov
- Gif-PT: Turn dalle images into janky gifs automatically by Nicholas Dobos
- Elegant Logo Creator: I help you create simple, elegant logos by Yota Ishikawa
- Thumbnail Sketcher: I create blog thumbnails by Yota Ishikawa
- GIF Maker: I create unique GIFs by blending images as per your instructions by Yota Ishikawa
- DALL-E3 Supporter: Japanese image generation support by Keito????Ai Director
- CityWeatherArt: Generate 3D city weather posters by Xiǎo Hù
- Color Psychology: This AI will provide insights into the psychology and symbolism associated with colors by Onur Ozcan
- PDF Pic Wizard: PDF to image conversion assistant by Junmun Liu
- Cosmic Dream: Visionary painter of digital wonder by Thomas Dimson
Custom GPTs for Business & Product
- Prompt Professor: A prompt engineering teacher by Yota Ishikawa
- SEO Mentor: SEO mentor aligned with Google’s best practices by Natzir Turrado Ruiz
- ChatPRD: An on-demand Chief Product Officer that drafts and improves your PRDs, while coaching you to become an elite product manager by Claire Vo
- Think about service names: A bot that takes a very serious approach to thinking about service names by Tomoki Hirata
- YC application GPT: This GPT automatically fills YC application for you based on website or Pitch Deck by Iuliia Shnai
- Business model β: If you enter your industry, it will suggest six strategies. Once you choose one of them, it will create a product/service lineup, marketing, pricing, etc. by Youngeui Seu
- Product Manager GPT: Crafting the Future of Product Management by Kavir Kaycee
- UX Copywriting GPT: The Swiss Army Knife of UX Writing by Kavir Kaycee
- Super Practical PM GPT: I provide specific, tactical product management advice with practical examples and templates by Carl Vellotti
- VentureGPT: Co-pilot for VC by wale.ai
- Content Helpfulness and Quality SEO Analyzer: I Help you evaluate your web content helpfulness, relevance, and quality for your targeted query based on Google’s guidelines vs the one of your competitors by Aleyda Solis
- Cold Mail by DoMore.ai: Engage prospective customers using personalized cold emails based on your offer’s URL and the URL of the customer’s website by DoMore AI
- Seabiscuit: Business Model Master: Discover A More Robust Business by Seabiscuit.ai
- GPT-Seller: Enter the name of the product or service I can help you sell by Christopher Briest
- InventBot: Create Futuristic Inventions by Benjamin De Kraker
- SellMeThisPen: Create second-hand marketplace listings based on pictures. Start by uploading a picture by Peter Örneholm
Best GPTs for Productivity
- BabyAgi.txt: Step by Step task manager that automatically saves to a .txt file by Nicholas Dobos
- Universal Primer: Learn everything about anything by Siqi Chen
- ExtractWisdom: Takes in any text and extracts the wisdom from it like you spent 3 hours taking handwritten notes by Daniel Miessler
- Calendar GPT: Here to help you prepare for your day! by Zapier
- Event Dossier GPT: Create a dossier of all attendees of an event on your Google Calendar by Zapier
- Automation Consultant: Discover opportunities to save time with automation at work and get them setup for you by Zapier
- Notion: Advise and tips on using Notion by Jan Hecker
- Directory Bot: Guiding you to the right GPT by Manoj Mahalingam
- OCR: Extract text and content from images or PDF documents by ocr.chat
- AnalyzePaper: Takes in a research paper or article, analyzes its claims, study quality, and results confidence and provides an easy-to-understand summary by Daniel Miessler
- excel VBA magica: excel VBA magica [Create Excel VBA code easily] by @himomohi
- ProductivePal: Assists with ADHD-friendly productivity strategies, asks clarifying questions by Clemmie
- ConvertAnything: The ultimate file converter for images, audio, video, documents and more. It handles individual or batch uploads, supports ZIPs, and provides a download link by Pietro Schirano
Top CustomGPT Alternatives
As GPTs is now available only for ChatGPT Plus and Enterprise users. most of the unpaid users are still unable to access or experience GPTs.
So, we have collected some of the world the best alternatives to GPTs for you to experience.
In the future, OpenAI plans to make GPTs available to more users.
Arvin is the 1st GPTs in your browser. It’s a handy GPTs extension and ready to assist you wherever you work. No need to wait for GPT-4 – The web interface is designed to be free, ensuring accessibility for everyone.
CustomGPT.ai is a platform that allows companies to create customizable AI-powered chatbots without writing code.
SupportGPT™ is a generative AI platform designed for custom support. It leverages large language models to provide human-like, empathetic, and dynamic responses that adapt to user context. The platform offers automated workflow discovery and gap analysis, as well as content generation and notification for coverage gaps. It also includes a training playground for bots and is infused throughout the entire customer support lifecycle.
InsertChatGPT is an AI tool that allows website owners to offer personalized and natural language conversations to users, surpassing traditional chatbots. It integrates with the latest ChatGPT model and offers unlimited customizable widgets with no hidden fees. Users have complete control over data usage and custom interactions. It also offers cloud fine-tuning options and multiple pre-defined widgets. A 7-day free trial is available.
If you want to know more about the best GPTs in various fields, we have compiled the most comprehensive list for you. Find all the best GPTs of ChatGPT!
What are GPTs?
GPTs are custom versions of ChatGPT that users can tailor for specific tasks or topics by combining additional instructions, knowledge, and capabilities.
They can be as simple or as complex as needed, addressing anything from language learning to technical support to business operations.
Who can use GPTs?
Only ChatGPT Plus and Enterprise users can use public GPT’s created by others now. OpenAI also plans to make GPTs available to more users.
What are some examples of GPTs?
Examples include Math Mentor, Tech Advisor, DallE, Canva, and more.
GPTs cover a very wide range of areas, from efficiency, design, work, problem-solving, and more. We have compiled a list of the best GPTs where you can find the GPTs that interest you the most.
Other articles you may find interesting:
The 23 Best GPTs of 2023 (Weekly Updates)
How to Create Custom GPTs in OpenAI’s GPT Builder?
10 Best ChatGPT Alternatives That You Can’t-Miss
How Do GPTs Work?
How to Make ChatGPT Undetectable?