At Arvin, we take your privacy seriously. When you provide us with personal information, we will let you know why we are collecting it and how it will be used. If you contact us directly, you may provide us with additional information such as your name, contact details, message contents, and other information you wish to share. We may also collect technical data such as your IP address, browser type, and device information when you interact with our website. When registering for an Account, we may also ask for your contact information, such as name, company name, address, email address, and phone number. We do not collect any other information from the web pages you open.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
* Send you emails
* Find and prevent fraud
* Provide, operate, and maintain our website
* Improve, personalize, and expand our website
* Understand and analyze how you use our website
* Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
* We may also disclose your personal information if required by law or to protect the rights and safety of Arvin and its users
* Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
Idealabs collects data from log files when visitors access websites. This includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and several clicks. None of this information is linked to any individual and is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor user activity, and gain demographic information.